Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett has confirmed his return to WWE, discussing his new role with the company.
Jarrett confirmed this in the opening of the My World podcast, noting that he feels passionate about live events. He stated that he’s excited for the new journey, before confirming that the My World podcast would be continuing despite his return to WWE.
You can watch the full episode of the podcast below:
Jarrett’s last onscreen WWE appearance prior to this new role was in January, during a SmackDown segment with Rick Boogs & Shinsuke Nakamura,
The Hall of Famer made sporadic TV appearances during his time as a backstage producer from 2019 to early 2021.
He is slated to appear on Friday’s edition of Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, slated to premiere on Peacock and WWE Network ahead of Hell in a Cell that Sunday.
You can view the updated card for Hell in a Cell right here.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw