Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett has confirmed his return to WWE, discussing his new role with the company.
Jarrett confirmed this in the opening of the My World podcast, noting that he feels passionate about live events. He stated that he’s excited for the new journey, before confirming that the My World podcast would be continuing despite his return to WWE.
You can watch the full episode of the podcast below:
Jarrett’s last onscreen WWE appearance prior to this new role was in January, during a SmackDown segment with Rick Boogs & Shinsuke Nakamura,
The Hall of Famer made sporadic TV appearances during his time as a backstage producer from 2019 to early 2021.
He is slated to appear on Friday’s edition of Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, slated to premiere on Peacock and WWE Network ahead of Hell in a Cell that Sunday.
You can view the updated card for Hell in a Cell right here.
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Australian WWE Star Loses Championship Match At Elimination Chamber
- Released WWE Star Wins TNA Wrestling Championship