WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Lynn “Sunny” Sytch applied to trademark the term “Sunny” back on July 9 with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
The trademark would allow Sytch to use the name for entertainment services, mainly professional wrestling. The full description of the trademark reads as followed:
“G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing professional wrestling and sports exhibitions, shows, and performances by professional manager, wrestler, referee, promoter, commissioner, and entertainer rendered live and through all forms of broadcast media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services; Providing wrestling and sporting interviews, news reports, comments, writings, entertainment, and information rendered live and through all forms of media, including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online services.”
Sytch was released from prison back on June 9, and gave a statement to her fans on the matter.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Jon Moxley Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli As New Blackpool Combat Club Member
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut