WWE Hall of Famer Titus O’Neil has confirmed he will be making his return to the ring in the not-too-distant future.
O’Neil’s last match was way back on the November 9, 2020 episode of Raw when he lost a United States Title match against then-US Champion, now-WWE Champion, Bobby Lashley.
Speaking on DAE On Demand, O’Neil confirmed we’ll be seeing him in action again soon, saying:
“Yes, I’m (getting back in the ring), it’ll be within the next few weeks.”
O’Neil was inducted into the 2020 class of the WWE Hall of Fame as the Warrior Award recipient for his incredible contributions to charity and society.
He was most recently the co-host of WrestleMania 37 in his home state of Florida alongside Hulk Hogan.
He’s a former WWE Tag Team Champion and was the first ever 24/7 Champion.
Quote via Fightful
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Stars’ Futures In Doubt, Karrion Kross Plans, Several Injuries – News Bulletin – August 8, 2022
- Corey Graves Puts WWE On Blast After Carmella Injury At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- Report: The Rock Vs Roman Reigns Is ‘100% The Plan’ For WrestleMania 39
- Kairi Sane Responds To Return Tease For WWE Women’s Tag Title Tournament