WWE Hall of Famer Titus O’Neil has confirmed he will be making his return to the ring in the not-too-distant future.
O’Neil’s last match was way back on the November 9, 2020 episode of Raw when he lost a United States Title match against then-US Champion, now-WWE Champion, Bobby Lashley.
Speaking on DAE On Demand, O’Neil confirmed we’ll be seeing him in action again soon, saying:
“Yes, I’m (getting back in the ring), it’ll be within the next few weeks.”
O’Neil was inducted into the 2020 class of the WWE Hall of Fame as the Warrior Award recipient for his incredible contributions to charity and society.
He was most recently the co-host of WrestleMania 37 in his home state of Florida alongside Hulk Hogan.
He’s a former WWE Tag Team Champion and was the first ever 24/7 Champion.
Quote via Fightful
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Comments On Wife Beth Phoenix Potentially Joining Him In AEW
- Why Edge (Adam Copeland) Can Use ‘Metalingus’ WWE Theme In AEW
- Clarification On Bryan Danielson AEW Collision Role
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship