It has been confirmed that a memorial show in remembrance of Hana Kimura will be airing on FITE on May 23, 2021.
Kimura tragically took her own life at the age of 22 on May 23 last year, so the show will mark one year to the day.
The description for the show is as follows:
On May 23rd live on FITE is Hana Kimura Memorial “MATANE”. The event will honor the one year anniversary of the untimely passing Hana Kimura. The memorial evening features wrestlers such as Super Delfin, HUB, Yuko Miyamoto, Munenori, Sawa, Kaori, Yoneyama, Cherry, Hanako Nakamori, Yuki Miyazaki, VENY(ASUKA), KAGETSU, Mio Momono, Mika Iwata and much more.
It emerged in late March that a man in his 20s was charged $80 for making public insults directed at Kimura before her death.
You can purchase the show for $14.99 and find more details on FITE at this link.
Kimura’s mother recently launched a non-profit anti-cyberbullying organisation called ‘Remember Hana’, which you can find out more about at this link.
If you’re affected by any issues raised in this story or anything similar, information on where you can find mental health support and more is available at this link.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury