A handicap match has been announced for tonight’s (November 22) episode of WWE Monday Night Raw.
In a video posted to the WWE Twitter account, Rey and Dominik Mysterio challenged Bobby Lashley to a 2-on-1 handicap match on tonight’s show. Lashley notably replaced Dominik on Team Raw for the men’s 5-on-5 elimination tag match at Survivor Series.
— WWE (@WWE) November 22, 2021
WWE is reportedly preparing to break up the Mysterios, so we could see either Dominik or Rey turn heel in the very near future.
Tonight’s episode of Raw will be the first WWE show following last night’s Survivor Series pay-per-view. Stars from SmackDown will also be in attendance, as Vince McMahon attempts to solve the mystery of his missing golden egg.
Details have emerged on the ‘egg’, revealing the backstage origins of the bizarre storyline.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement