UPDATE: AEW has now issued an official statement providing a health update on Hangman Adam Page which you can read by clicking here.
The AEW Dynamite main event was stopped mid-match due to an injury to Hangman Adam Page.
After being hit with a lariat clothesline, Hangman’s body continued a forward motion, hitting the mat face first at which point the referee checked on him.
Immediately calling for further evaluation, Hangman Adam Page was being evaluated in the ring by AEW doctor Michael Sampson who then made the decision to stop the match.
Hangman Adam Page required a stretcher transport as the crew loosened the bottom rope to safely evacuate Page from the ring.
As he was being transported away from the ringside area via gurney, the crowd could be heard chanting “Cowboy S**t” in honor of the injured fan favorite.
Everyone at WrestleTalk wishes Hangman Adam Page a full recovery.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed