AEW star Hangman Adam Page has taken to social media to announce that he and his partner are expecting a child.
Page took to Instagram to reveal the good news, sharing a scan photo. Explaining his emotions, Page noted:
“hey we got a baby on the way! we’re excited, terrified, but mostly overjoyed. thank you.”
Here is the Instagram post:
View this post on Instagram
Page has been married to his wife, Amanda Woltz, since 2016. He last competed at Double or Nothing, defeating Brian Cage in the opening match of the show.
We here at WrestleTalk congratulate Hangman Page and his partner on the exciting news.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023