Hangman Page has made his first public statement since the October 18 edition of AEW Dynamite.
During the main event of last night’s AEW Dynamite, Jon Moxley hit Hangman Adam Page with a lariat that caused Page to land on his head before the match was stopped.
The former AEW World Champion was stretchered out of the arena and was released from the hospital after being diagnosed with a concussion.
Hangman Page took to Twitter today to thank everyone for the well wishes and kind words following his injury.
hey thanks everyone for being so nice, im doing alright and feeling good today. had a nice panini for lunch. thanks to paul, medical, mox, brandon, bj, etc, (insert introspective yet merciless quote about unfinished business here)
As previously reported, the latest update on Hangman Adam Page said that he was doing fine following his release from the hospital.
Following the forfeit win, AEW made official that Jon Moxley will defend the AEW World Title against MJF at Full Gear 2022 on November 19.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- AEW Star Opens Up About Relationship With Young Bucks Deteriorating
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Big Return On WWE NXT