AEW World Champion Hangman Page has named the three matches he’s had with the company that he’s most proud of.
Speaking with Chris Van Vliet, Page noted that he was proud of himself for getting through the 60 minute iron-man match against Bryan Danielson in December 2021.
Also reflecting on his Full Gear 2021 AEW World Title match against Kenny Omega, and his Revolution 2020 AEW Tag Team Championship match with Omega, against The Young Bucks, Page said:
(On which match he’s most proud of) “Probably the 60 minutes with Bryan, mostly because I wrestled for 60 minutes. I thought I might die. 60 minutes is a long time to do anything. I thought I might perish but I got through it.”
“But then there is also the match with Kenny against The Bucks, and winning the title. Those are the three.”
Page last defended his AEW World Championship against Adam Cole on the April 15 edition of Rampage, in a Texas Deathmatch.
The Champion had a tense stare-down with CM Punk on Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite, following Punk’s bout against Dustin Rhodes.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Quotes via WrestlingNews.Co.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?