WWE Hall of Famer Kane, or Mayor Glenn Jacobs as he is now took a moment over the weekend to share a very controversial take on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which has seen hundreds of innocent civilians killed.
You can see what he said below, with the gist of it being that Jacobs supports President Putin’s decision to invade, and that seizing power is good. Also, people on the left are apparently weak because they don’t like violent invasions.
The tweet received an avalanche of backlash, including a reply from AEW World Champion Hangman Page, which you can see below.
UNICEF – Support Children of Ukraine: https://t.co/C29Gtm21G0
Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund: https://t.co/GvAdAs1otF
10 Ruthless Chair Shots Kane Took to the Head: https://t.co/NFJ02hHFQr
— HANGMAN PAGE (@theAdamPage) February 27, 2022
Page’s response has received significantly more praise and support than Jacobs’s original tweet.
If you are interested in supporting Ukraine, you can do so by following the links in Page’s tweet.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed