WWE SmackDown star Happy Corbin has discussed his relationship with Vince McMahon, believing that the former WWE CEO knows that he’s untouchable backstage.
Corbin previously revealed that Vince would often slap him on the back of the head, noting that he found the situation ‘funny but frustrating.’
Recently speaking with Out of Character with Ryan Satin, Corbin has since stated that McMahon knows that he’s untouchable, noting:
“I was sitting down like this at the table and then I get hit in the back of my head, my hat flies off and I turn around and he’s just belly laughing at me. I’m like, dude, I would punch you if I could. Yes, yes. He knows he’s untouchable and can just mess with me.”
Corbin’s interview was recorded prior to the announcement that Vince McMahon had voluntarily stepped down from his positions as WWE CEO and Chairman, following an investigation and ‘hush pact’ allegations which you can read more about at this link.
McMahon has since made appearances on the June 17 edition of SmackDown, and the June 20 edition of WWE Raw. The internal reaction to these appearances has been revealed.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos