WWE SmackDown star Happy Corbin has discussed his relationship with Vince McMahon, believing that the former WWE CEO knows that he’s untouchable backstage.
Corbin previously revealed that Vince would often slap him on the back of the head, noting that he found the situation ‘funny but frustrating.’
Recently speaking with Out of Character with Ryan Satin, Corbin has since stated that McMahon knows that he’s untouchable, noting:
“I was sitting down like this at the table and then I get hit in the back of my head, my hat flies off and I turn around and he’s just belly laughing at me. I’m like, dude, I would punch you if I could. Yes, yes. He knows he’s untouchable and can just mess with me.”
Corbin’s interview was recorded prior to the announcement that Vince McMahon had voluntarily stepped down from his positions as WWE CEO and Chairman, following an investigation and ‘hush pact’ allegations which you can read more about at this link.
McMahon has since made appearances on the June 17 edition of SmackDown, and the June 20 edition of WWE Raw. The internal reaction to these appearances has been revealed.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- CM Punk Gets Glowing Review From Former Boss