The relaunch of Xavier Woods’ UpUpDownDown YouTube channel was made official earlier this month, and with it, former WWE star Tyler Breeze was brought back onto the channel.
Breeze was a popular member of the UpUpDownDown cast, and Woods’ rival in the GM Mode ‘Battle of the Brands’ series, so fans were worried about his future on the channel following his release back in June 2021.
However, Breeze is back and the first episode of the new WWE 2k22 Battle of the Brands is live, which was filmed backstage at a recnt episode of SmackDown.
This was Breeze’s first time backstage since he was released, and one of his co-workers in particular was very happy to see him.
Towards the end of the video, Breeze was greeted by Happy Corbin, who told Breeze that he missed him and wanted to see his hair in a surprisingly wholesome moment.
You can see the clip below:
Woods is set to team alongside Kofi Kingston and a mystery partner to face Sheamus, Ridge Holland and Butch on tomorrow night’s (May 27) SmackDown show.
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- Confirmed Schedule Errors For AEW Dynamite Head-To-Head With WWE NXT
- ‘Edge’ Name Mentioned During Adam Copeland First Ever AEW Dynamite Appearance
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- Last-Minute Change To AEW Dynamite Match