The relaunch of Xavier Woods’ UpUpDownDown YouTube channel was made official earlier this month, and with it, former WWE star Tyler Breeze was brought back onto the channel.
Breeze was a popular member of the UpUpDownDown cast, and Woods’ rival in the GM Mode ‘Battle of the Brands’ series, so fans were worried about his future on the channel following his release back in June 2021.
However, Breeze is back and the first episode of the new WWE 2k22 Battle of the Brands is live, which was filmed backstage at a recnt episode of SmackDown.
This was Breeze’s first time backstage since he was released, and one of his co-workers in particular was very happy to see him.
Towards the end of the video, Breeze was greeted by Happy Corbin, who told Breeze that he missed him and wanted to see his hair in a surprisingly wholesome moment.
You can see the clip below:
Woods is set to team alongside Kofi Kingston and a mystery partner to face Sheamus, Ridge Holland and Butch on tomorrow night’s (May 27) SmackDown show.
- AEW Stars’ Contracts Expire, Sasha Banks WWE Release Updates, Even More Injuries – Audio News Bulletin – June 29, 2022
- AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts Live Results – June 29, 2022
- WWE Star Kevin Owens Missed Raw Due To Injury
- Another Claim Made Regarding Sasha Banks WWE Release
- Orange Cassidy & Title Match Added To AEW Blood & Guts
- Bellator MMA Fighter Valerie Loureda Signs With WWE
- Wardlow Doesn’t Rule Out Signing With WWE
- Miro Says AEW TNT Title Has ‘Gone To S**ts’
- CJ Perry (Lana) Pulls Out Of Authors Of Pain’s New Promotion Debut Show
- Evil Uno Addresses AEW Contract Expiry Speculation