The Hardy Boyz are back together and they are excited about the future, especially in this changing landscape of professional wrestling.
The Hardy Boyz have been met with an extremely positive reception since they’ve announced independent appearance dates, so much so that Matt and Jeff have described their already wild ride, back on the road together.
Speaking about the weekend since their debut in All Elite Wrestling, the Hardy Boyz spoke about two grueling days of signings, saying:
Jeff: “Yeah, for sure this past weekend was completely insane, we did like four towns in two days, like these massive meet and greets were just incredible, the support and love we still have as the Hardy Boyz and now that we’ve reunited in a new wrestling world it’s just such an exciting feeling to have this open-minded vision of the future as far as what the Hardy Boyz are capable of.”
Matt: “We signed autographs and took pictures for 14 hours over the course of two days, that’s not even an exaggeration, we went over time on every signing because there was such a big turnout. For 14 hours we signed and took pictures, that’s the most I’ve ever done in a weekend.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Matt and Jeff have recently reunited both on the outside of the ring, in appearances and signings but they’re also back together again inside the ring taking on Private Party in their AEW in-ring debut on this past week’s (March 16) St. Patrick’s Day Slam edition of AEW Dynamite.
The Hardy Boyz have reunited on our screens and have been reflecting on their emotional reunion in AEW and why Jeff would dance on his way to save Matt on his AEW Dynamite debut.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism