NXT’s inclusive king Joe Gacy made a couple of big declarations on tonight’s episode of NXT 2.0, one of them about his ‘snowflake’ Harland.
Harland, who was Parker Boudreaux before he was NXT 2.0’d, will be making his official in-ring debut next week.
Paul Heyman and others endorsed Boudreaux, and he was even touted as the next Brock Lesnar, partly because of his appearance, but also because of his athletic potential.
Now performing as Harland, the silent ally (again, ‘snowflake’) of Joe Gacy on his quest to achieve inclusivity and equality for all, Boudreaux unrecognisable, but this is the first time we’ll see him in in-ring action.
His opponent for the match wasn’t announced.
.@JoeGacy says @harlandwwe will make his official #WWENXT in-ring debut next week! ? pic.twitter.com/kaactnFRo3
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) December 8, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023