Jeff Hardy has been a WWE fan favourite for around 20 years, and while he certainly can’t move like he used to, there’s no doubting that he’s still one of the most popular wrestlers on the roster.
However, fans watching last night’s episode of Raw will have seen something pretty worrying that puts into question the future booking of Hardy.
Jeff was involved in the usual 24/7 title brawl, which also featured completely forgotten stars like Jaxson Ryker, R-Truth, Humberto Carrillo and more.
The 24/7 Championship is generally reserved for those stars WWE doesn’t care about, and have no intention of pushing at any time soon.
Other than a couple of wins on Main Event, Jeff has largely played the role of “veteran who gets beaten to put over more pushed star”, and hasn’t had a real feud in nearly a year.
At 44, Jeff still has plenty of years left in him, but it could be that WWE is taking the focus off him for the time being.
Hardy signed a new multi-year deal back in the Summer of 2020, so he’s still got plenty of time left on his current WWE deal, but having a contract doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to get pushed in WWE. Just ask the majority of the Raw roster.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot