**UPDATE: Both Francis and Strickland have taken to social media to quash rumours of heat between the two, which you can read here.**
There may be some heat between former Hit Row members Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott (Shane Strickland and Top Dolla (AJ Francis) following their WWE releases.
Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott (Shane Strickland, Top Dolla (AJ Francis) and Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis were let go by WWE on November 18, following the release of B-Fab (Brianna Brandy) on November 4.
In a recent interview, Brandy stated that she doesn’t currently have any major wrestling plans as she wants to see what her former faction-mates are doing first.
It has now been pointed out that Strickland and Francis appear to have unfollowed each other on Twitter. It is unclear whether one party blocked the other, or if both Strickland and Francis decided to unfollow.
Strickland notably didn’t appear alongside Francis and Adonis on a previous episode of Busted Open Radio, when the duo discussed their issues with WWE following their releases.
We will provide additional updates on the situation as they become available.
Swerve and Top Dolla have apparently unfollowed/blocked each other on twitter. pic.twitter.com/f886wOVUVi
— Macho Beard™ (@Machobeard4life) January 3, 2022
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Hilarious WWE & Fortnite Mash-Up