The answer to the greatest question in wrestling for last seven years appears to be ‘August 20, 2021’. That is the expected date in which CM Punk returns to professional wrestling.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided an update on Punk’s training ahead of his in-ring return. Fightful says that Punk has been doing training on his own, as well as training for the Starz show ‘Heels’.
Fightful has spoken to cast members and wrestlers that have worked with Punk over the last six months, who all had very promising things to say about the Straight Edge star, with one source claiming that Punk looked ‘completely healthy’, especially compared to his final months in WWE.
Another source said that Punk was very good in the ring, leading them to wonder if he had done training in private prior to entering the ring with them. A third source said that Punk was working so well in the ring, it was almost like he never left.
CM Punk’s AEW debut and return to professional wrestling is heavily speculated to take place next Friday (August 20) on the AEW Rampage show from the United Center.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?