There has been a further update on how AEW has reacted to Jeff Hardy’s arrest.
Hardy was arrested last night in Florida, following a DUI and two other charges. His blood alcohol level was 3.7 times the legal limit at the time of his arrest.
All Elite Wrestling has seemingly pulled The Hardys’ scheduled three-way ladder match against The Young Bucks and AEW World Tag Team Champions Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus from advertisements for this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite: Road Rager special.
In a new report from F4WOnline, Dave Meltzer provided an update on how AEW has reacted and told WarnerMedia in regards to the news.
The report reads:
While AEW has not said anything publicly WarnerMedia was told to stop all promotion of Jeff Hardy in any commercials or anywhere else immediately. They have stopped promoting the three-way ladder match for Wednesday and not sure if they will have a tag team title match with just the two teams or not.
This news follows a similar edict from AEW to WarnerMedia to remove MJF from promotional materials after his promo criticizing Tony Khan on the June 1 edition of AEW Dynamite.
We will have further updates on Jeff Hardy when they become available.
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Major Celebrity Says ‘Lets Do It’ To WWE Match Against The Paul Brothers
- AEW Star Recalls Heartwarming ‘WrestleMania Moment’ With Kevin Owens
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars