It’s strange to think that this time last year, we were slowly building to WWE star Daniel Bryan building to a WrestleMania main event against both Edge and Roman Reigns.
Fast forward 12 months and AEW star Bryan Danielson is having some of the best matches of his career with the likes of Kenny Omega and Hangman Page.
Writing in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer spoke about who Danielson asked for advice before deciding to join AEW. According to Meltzer, one of the people he spoke to was Jon Moxley. Meltzer wrote:
“From what I understand, when Danielson was debating his decision, he asked three people for advice and one was Moxley which says two things, one is how much he trusted him to keep it quiet but the other is how much he trusted him to give him the right advice.”
Jon Moxley made his return to AEW TV this past week having taken several months away from the ring after admitting himself to a rehab program for alcohol addiction.
Danielson most recently came up short against AEW Champion Hangman Page, but seems set to be a fixture in AEW’s main event for a long time.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- What Happened During Trinity Fatu’s IMPACT Pay-Per-View Debut
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023