It’s strange to think that this time last year, we were slowly building to WWE star Daniel Bryan building to a WrestleMania main event against both Edge and Roman Reigns.
Fast forward 12 months and AEW star Bryan Danielson is having some of the best matches of his career with the likes of Kenny Omega and Hangman Page.
Writing in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer spoke about who Danielson asked for advice before deciding to join AEW. According to Meltzer, one of the people he spoke to was Jon Moxley. Meltzer wrote:
“From what I understand, when Danielson was debating his decision, he asked three people for advice and one was Moxley which says two things, one is how much he trusted him to keep it quiet but the other is how much he trusted him to give him the right advice.”
Jon Moxley made his return to AEW TV this past week having taken several months away from the ring after admitting himself to a rehab program for alcohol addiction.
Danielson most recently came up short against AEW Champion Hangman Page, but seems set to be a fixture in AEW’s main event for a long time.
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend