Former AEW Women’s World Champion Hikaru Shida has been out of action since early January, when she was taken out by Serena Deeb on AEW Dynamite before returning to Japan.
Shida is set to make her return to action on March 19 for Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling (TJPW) at the Grand Princess ’22 event at the Ryogoku Sumo Hall against Hikari Noa.
The following day on March 20, Shida is set to be a part of the Ice Ribbon show at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, as was announced today.
— アイスリボン《公式》 (@ICERIBBON_jp) February 26, 2022
Shida is yet to win a match in AEW in 2022, having an 0-1 record. You can see a full list of win/loss records for 2022 in the AEW women’s division at this link.
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return