Former AEW Women’s World Champion Hikaru Shida has been out of action since early January, when she was taken out by Serena Deeb on AEW Dynamite before returning to Japan.
Shida is set to make her return to action on March 19 for Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling (TJPW) at the Grand Princess ’22 event at the Ryogoku Sumo Hall against Hikari Noa.
The following day on March 20, Shida is set to be a part of the Ice Ribbon show at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, as was announced today.
— アイスリボン《公式》 (@ICERIBBON_jp) February 26, 2022
Shida is yet to win a match in AEW in 2022, having an 0-1 record. You can see a full list of win/loss records for 2022 in the AEW women’s division at this link.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’