AEW has announced a big women’s grudge match for next week’s (December 15) Winter is Coming episode of AEW Dynamite.
Serena Deeb defeated Hikaru Shida in the pair’s first encounter, denying Shida her 50th win in All Elite Wrestling. Shida later got her win back in the rematch during the first round of the TBS Women’s Championship Tournament.
Serena would attack Shida’s knee after the match, and again during Shida’s quater-final match with Nyla Rose, causing Rose to advance to the semi-finals.
AEW has announced that the third and final match between the two will take place on next week’s Winter is Coming episode of Dynamite.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Roxanne Perez Addresses NXT Absence
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- New WWE Signing In-Ring Debut Announced
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2