A new report has revealed the bizarre reason why a Karrion Kross segment had to be redone during recent NXT tapings.
It was previously reported that next week’s episode of NXT will not be live, due to scheduling changes ahead of the summer Olympic Games. During Yesterday’s (July 21) tapings, a segment involving the NXT Champion had to be reshot.
As per Trent Osborne of Bodyslam.net, the Capitol Wrestling Center crowd wouldn’t stop chanting “Hardy” at Karrion Kross, following his embarrassing loss to Jeff Hardy on the July 19 episode of Raw.
NXT reshot an entire segment with Karrion Kross and Samoa Joe at the end of the night. Fans were reportedly told to stay for a surprise when they thought tapings were done.
It has been reported that Samoa Joe will return to the ring to face Karrion Kross at the next NXT TakeOver event. Earlier this week, the date for the upcoming NXT TakeOver show was officially confirmed.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Konnan Picks Winner of Dominik vs Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Match
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Appear On WWE Programming The Night Before WrestleMania?
- Major WWE Name Denies Having Issues With CM Punk