WWE Hall of Famer Teddy Long found his name trending on Twitter last night, and it’s not because of anything he did as part of a wrestling show.
The former SmackDown General Manager was trending all through the night and into the early morning due to him basically blocking every single wrestler on the app.
Stars from WWE, NXT, AEW, IMPACT and all around the wrestling world have taken to the app to show that they have been blocked by Teddy.
For those of you thinking this means that Teddy, like everyone else, loves the Acclaimed however, Bowens unfortunately can not wave the ‘not blocked’ flag.
Dustin Rhodes made sure to note that Long’s block spree must be the work of a hacker, because there is no way he hates everyone, while MJF took matters into his own hands and blocked Long himself.
For those of you wondering which side of the Wrestling Twitter civil war we fall on; the official WrestleTalk Twitter account is NOT blocked by Teddy Long!
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- AEW Star Pulled From Collision Due To Illness, Replacement Announced
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Former AEW Star Set To Return For February 24 Collision