Hiromu Takahashi has won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship from Will Ospreay at Wrestle Kingdom 14.
Hiromu returned from injury at Power Struggle to issue the challenge for this match. He had been the reigning champ when he suffered a broken neck at the hands of Dragon Lee in July of 2018. This will be his third reign with the belt.
Hiromu Takahashi will team with Dragon Lee (now known as Ryu Lee) to take on Naoki Sano and Jushin Thunder Liger in Liger’s retirement match.
This is the third title change of the night. Prior to this, Juice Robinson and David Finlay won the IWGP Tag Team Championships and Jon Moxley captured the IWGP United States Championship.
Which match has been your favourite at Wrestle Kingdom 14? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw
- Spoiler For WWE Star Returning From Injury On Raw?