Another sign of the Triple H era emerged on tonight’s WWE SmackDown as multiple released stars returned on tonight’s (August 12) episode.
Hit Row returned as the mystery opponents for a match with local talent.
Ashante thee Adonis and Top Dolla along with B-Fab made their way to the ring with Michael Cole on commentary noting “controversy” surrounding the last time Hit Row was seen.
After emerging victoriously from the short match up, all three took to the mic to re-introduce themselves.
B-Fab referred to them collectively as “the O.G. three,” perhaps referencing that there will not be a fourth member added to replace the departed Swerve Strickland after all.
Swerve Strickland is currently AEW Tag Team Champion along with another departed WWE NXT star, Keith Lee.
Elsewhere on SmackDown, another returning star, Karrion Kross referenced his and real life wife Scarlett Bordeaux’s releases directly in a backstage promo.
?️: HIIIIIIIIT ROOOOOOOOW
— WWE (@WWE) August 13, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite