An AEW star has reunited with a WWE faction.
In November 2021, Isaiah “Swerve” Scott, Top Dolla, Ashante “Thee” Adonis and B-Fab known as Hit Row were released from WWE.
Soon thereafter, Scott signed with All Elite Wrestling in March 2022 where he became known as Swerve Strickland. Meanwhile, his fellow Hit Row stablemates re-signed with WWE in August 2022 amid a litany of returning stars under the Triple H regime.
With this weekend being WrestleMania 39, various events will feature stars from every major promotion including WaleMania VII.
At the event, the original members of Hit Row were reunited on the stage to perform their theme song for the fans and attendees at the show.
It was a nice moment with Swerve Strickland, Top Dolla, Ashante “Thee” Adonis and B-Fab having a great time being back together.
As previously mentioned, Strickland, Dolla and B-Fab recently reunited for a hip hop track by Monteasy.
Hit Row reunion with Swerve last night
— Fightful Wrestling (@Fightful) March 31, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned