Hook made his long awaited in-ring AEW debut on last week’s (December 10) episode of AEW Rampage, defeating Fuego Del Sol.
Following his debut, it was reported that members of the AEW roster were ‘ecstatic’ about how Hook’s debut went, as were all the Hookers around the world.
This has been reflected in the Pro Wrestling Tees top selling items of the week, as Hook’s official shirt was the top seller on the site this week.
This is doubly impressive when you realise that the shirt is simply a plain white t-shirt with his name printed on it.
@ShopAEW Top Sellers of the week…
— Pro Wrestling Tees (@PWTees) December 15, 2021
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company