Here’s what happened following the chaotic ending of Friday’s (December 2) edition of AEW Rampage, after the show went off the air.
In the main event of this week’s show, Orange Cassidy defeated QT Marshall to retain his All-Atlantic Championship in a lumberjack bout.
Following the bout, Cassidy and Kip Sabian brawled at ringside, as did the other lumberjacks.
During the brawl, the lights went out, and when they came back up, Malakai Black, Buddy Matthews and Brodie King appeared.
The House of Black members attacked all of the lumberjacks as the show went off the air.
It turns out that AEW’s cameras continued rolling after the end of the broadcast.
In an exclusive clip shared by AEW, Black, Matthews and King put Brandon Cutler through a table at ringside.
Black then told Cutler that the attack wasn’t personal before calling out the Elite, stating that the people Cutler associates himself with are a problem.
Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks are currently involved in a Best of Seven series with AEW Trios Champions Death Triangle.
Following The Elite’s victory on the November 30 edition of Dynamite, the series standings are now 2-1 to Death Triangle.
You can watch the post-show clip right here:
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- AEW Star Opens Up About Relationship With Young Bucks Deteriorating
- Big Return On WWE NXT