A report on how CM Punk’s right-hand man, Ace Steel feels in the aftermath of the AEW backstage brawl at All Out.
Ace Steel was recently released from AEW for his involvement in the backstage fight following an investigation into the events.
As per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Steel is wishing to put things behind him.
“Steel was said to just want to move past this, was bummed that it happened and the online harassment of him has been gigantic, although that goes for every person involved in the story.”
Reportedly, all those who were involved in the incident are not allowed to speak about it in public.
The exception, according to Meltzer, is Ace Steel’s wife, Lucy Guy.
This is the latest update in the ongoing All Out story following news that the AEW locker room “voted out” CM Punk. You can read more about this right here.
AEW are reportedly in talks with CM Punk to buy him out of the remaining years of his contract.
The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega, who were also involved in the backstage incident, are expected to return to screens following a tease during AEW Dynamite on October 26.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed