During tonight’s episode of WWE NXT, we found out how Finn Balor’s challenger for the October 4 TakeOver will be decided.
General Manager William Regal announced that next week’s show will see the first ever ‘Gauntlet Eliminator’ match, with the winner challenging Balor for the NXT Title at TakeOver.
Here are the rules:
- Two men will start in the ring
- Every four minutes, another competitor will enter
- The only way to be eliminated is via pinfall or submission
- The last man standing will be named the #1 contender
We don’t yet know who any of the participants will be, but we know there will be five in total.
Also announced for next week is a Battle Royal to determine who will challenge Io Shirai for the Women’s Championship at TakeOver.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’