With little in the way of storyline progression, will we soon see the end of Alexa Bliss’ journey back to Raw segments on WWE television?
‘Alexa Bliss’ Journey Back to Raw’ has been airing bizarre therapy session segments with Bliss since January 10 but according to a new report from Fightful Select, we’re not even close to the end of the series.
Per the report, there were nine segments filmed and produced and only two of which have already aired on WWE programming.
The report goes on the clarify it isn’t clear that all of the segments will make it to air or whether or not they may be combined or air more than one per episode of Raw to further progress the story. The therapy segments stretched out over time was noted as a long-term plan for Alexa Bliss at the time the segments were filmed and she was not factored into the creative decisions for the women’s Royal Rumble match.
The next few months prove to be a busy time for Bliss seemingly poised to make her return to Raw and to tie the knot.
On her recent appearance on The Sessions podcast with Renee Paquette, Lina Fanene the former Nia Jax referenced being a bridesmaid in Bliss’ upcoming nuptials to pop singer, Ryan Cabrera, stating the wedding was “in a month or two” confirming People magazine’s recent report of a “springtime” wedding for the pair.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H