WWE held the first set of tryouts of the Triple H era over SummerSlam weekend in Nashville, with Triple H, Big E and Paul Heyman overseeing the tryouts.
While there were reports that the tryouts were considered a ‘disaster’, there were still plenty of aspiring WWE stars hoping to be signed from the event.
Per a new article by ESPN, WWE signed fourteen names from the tryouts out of the 50 people who showed up.
The events made headlines when NBA legend Dwight Howard showed up and cut a promo. Howard spoke after the event about how he hopes to become a ‘WWE legend’.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- NXT UK Invasion On NXT Heatwave
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Banished From NXT After Losing To Tony D’Angelo
- Tony Khan Announces Ricky The Dragon Steamboat To Appear On AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament