NJPW has announced how it will decide its qualifier for the AEW All-Atlantic Championship match at Forbidden Door.
The first ever champion will be crowned in a four-way match, with three qualifiers coming from AEW and one from NJPW.
The first AEW qualifier has already been decided as Pac by virtue of his win over Buddy Matthews on the last episode of Dynamite.
The other two AEW qualifying matches are Miro vs Ethan Page, and Malakai Black vs Penta Oscuro.
Meanwhile, NJPW will be hosting a mini four-man tournament of its own to determine who advances to Forbidden Door and takes the fourth spot.
The two semi-finals will be Clark Connors vs Tomoaki Honma, and Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs Tomohiro Ishii.
The winners of those two matches will face off at the New Japan Road show on June 21 to determine who will join the AEW representatives in battling for the new All-Atlantic Championship at Forbidden Door on June 26.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39