Details have emerged on how Triple H plans to book Hit Row following their WWE return on the August 12 edition of SmackDown.
On the show, Top Dolla, Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis and B-Fab were reunited for their faction’s entrance, before Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis defeated two local names in a tag-team match.
Per PWInsider, the the members of the faction have been listed as babyfaces on the SmackDown side of the WWE internal roster.
The returning group notably doesn’t feature Swerve Strickland (Isaiah ‘Swerve’ Scott), who is currently with AEW. Strickland and Keith Lee are currently the AEW Tag Team Champions, winning the gold at Dynamite: Fyter Fest in July.
Hit Row is just one of several acts Triple H brought back to WWE, with Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Dexter Lumis returning to WWE TV in recent weeks.
Dexter Lumis is not currently listed on either the Raw or Smackdown rosters internally. You can read more about Lumis’ status right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Written by Sanchez Taylor
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed