Next month, Josh Barnett will be hosting Bloodsport on October 11. The show will air as part of Game Changer Wrestling’s The Collective 2020.
The show just got a huge AEW name confirmed for the show. Jon Moxley will compete at Josh Barnett’s Bloodsport.
Moxley was originally set to headline the second installment against Barnett until he had to withdrawal due to staph infection. We don’t know if Moxley will be facing Josh Barnett at the show or not.
Oct 11th, @jonmoxley is going to FIGHT in Josh Barnett's: Bloodsport.
— ??? ????????? (@JoshLBarnett) September 19, 2020
However, it seems, given his star power, Moxley would be a smart bet to be in the main event. Barnett also seem like he’d want to be the guy to face him. We’ll just have to wait and see.
Many fans have responded to the announcement on social media stating this name will get them to purchase the event. The show will air on FITE TV.
Also announced for the show are Killer Kelly, Calvin Tankman, Homicide, Deonna Purrazzo, and Chris Dickinson. In the past, Bloodsport has been a fan favorite show and one critics have loved as well.
Some have claimed it was the inspiration behind Raw Underground. Whatever the case, having the current AEW Champion will be a boost to the buy-rate.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?