While Jon Moxley vs. Chris Jericho and MJF vs. Cody were both very good matches, undeniably the best match on the entire AEW Revolution card was the tag clash between Hangman Page & Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks.
The match has been dubbed by many as not only one of the best tag matches in AEW history, but Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer said it was one of the best tag team bouts he’d ever seen.
What makes this even more impressive is the fact that one of the men in the match suffered a potentially very serious injury at some stage during the clash, but was able to continue.
Fightful is reporting that Kenny Omega may have suffered a broken hand during his tag team title match at Revolution. However, the site has not been able to confirm the exact injury:
“Word going around backstage is that Kenny Omega’s hand was banged up after his instant classic tag team match at AEW Revolution. Initially it was feared he could have suffered a broken hand, though we don’t know if that’s the case or the severity of the injury’
Of course, it would be a real shame if Kenny was forced to take some time away from the ring to recover from his injury. His story with Hangman Page and The Young Bucks is one of the most engaging in the entirety of wrestling right now.
For the latest on Kenny Omega’s potentially serious injury, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- AEW Star Becoming ‘More Important’ On Creative Team, Recent Contributions Revealed