WWE has announced that next week on Raw Andrade will defend the United States Championship against Rey Mysterio in a ladder match.
This comes after their match for the title last week. Andrade was able to defeat Mysterio to retain the title but took Mysterio’s mask after the match. This prompted a brawl backstage where Rey grabbed his mask back and attacked Andrade for good measure.
The two have been feuding for the better part of the last month. Andrade won the United States title from Mysterio at a house show in Madison Square Garden on December 26. It was the first time the title had changed hands at a live event in two and a half years.
Zelina Vega said in a promo that Mysterio’s actions make his a bad role model for Latinos and for his son Dominik. Dominik had been part of Mysterio’s storylines in 2019 and it will likely only be a matter of time before we see him again.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Carmelo Hayes Teases Joining Returning Faction On SmackDown
- Spoiler For Planned Return On August 12 SmackDown
- Update On How Many Returns Triple H Has Planned
- Drew McIntyre Teases Huge Change For Clash At The Castle
- Here’s Who Pitched For Goldberg To Squash Brock Lesnar At Survivor Series 2016
- Zoey Stark Worked As Backstage Producer While Out With Injury
- AEW & NWA Relationship Reportedly ‘Fine’ After Comments From Tony Khan & Billy Corgan
- Former WWE Writer Recalls Stephanie McMahon Reaction To Finding Out He Was A Wrestling Fan