It was announced on Raw that Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair will challenge the Kabuki Warriors to a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match this Sunday at the WWE TLC pay per view. The match will be for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships.
The Kabuki Warriors got themselves disqualified against Becky Lynch on Raw. When it looked like Lynch could have the match won, Asuka pulled her out of the ring and hit her with a chair. Kairi Sane then drove Lynch through a table at ringside.
After the match, Charlotte and Lynch agreed to team up together before Charlotte was jumped by the Kabuki Warriors. This resulted in Asuka and Kairi challenging Lynch and Flair to a match at the TLC pay per view. Lynch and Flair upped the stakes by making the match a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match.
Last year, Charlotte, Becky and Asuka competed in the first women’s TLC match in WWE history. Asuka won that match thanks to interference from Ronda Rousey, resulting in her winning her first SmackDown Women’s Championship. Now Kairi Sane will compete in her first TLC match.
The following is the updated card for the WWE TLC pay per view:
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship TLC Match – Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. The Kabuki Warriors (c)
- TLC Match – Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin
- WWE Universal Championship – Bray Wyatt (c) vs. The Mix
- WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match – The New Day (c) vs. The Revival
- Aleister Black vs. Buddy Murphy
What match are you most looking forward to at WWE TLC? Let us know on Twitter or on Discord!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?