A huge championship match has been made official for next week’s (September 19) episode of Monday Night Raw.
Seth Rollins opened up tonight’s episode of Raw, where he mentioned that it had been too long since he had held a championship in WWE, before Matt Riddle interrupted him before he could finish.
Later in the show, Kevin Patrick caught up to Rollins for clarification, when Rollins called himself the face of Raw. This caught the attention of United States Champion Bobby Lashley, who said that the person who holds the gold is the face of Raw.
Rollins then said that Lashley’s United States Championship was not the title he was referring to, but he would gladly take it from him next week, with Lashley accepting the challenge for next week’s show.
Also announced for next week’s show is Kevin Owens taking on Austin Theory.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation