We had a big return on NXT tonight, and with it, a huge title unification match has been made for NXT TakeOver: Stand and Deliver in a few weeks.
Jordan Devlin, who won the Cruiserweight Championship before lockdown, confronted Santos Escobar, who won the interim belt while Devlin was unable to compete in the US.
The two had a war of words over who the true champion was, and then Escobar made the challenge for the two-night TakeOver show during WrestleMania week.
— WWE (@WWE) March 18, 2021
Also on the show it was confirmed that it will be Finn Balor vs. Karrion Kross for the NXT Championship at Stand and Deliver. It’s shaping up to be an awesome card.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- More Details On Kris Statlander Injury