A huge change had to be made to the plans for AEW Dynamite this week (September 7) after the backstage fight after AEW All Out.
According to a report from Dave Meltzer, Chris Jericho and Jon Moxley are now set to appear on the episode of AEW Dynamite set to address the fall out from AEW All Out.
They were not previously scheduled to appear in Buffalo this week.
As rumors continue to swirl regarding what backstage fall out might arise from the alleged altercation that took place after AEW All Out, there remains no official statement from the company.
Ace Steel and Pat Buck will not be at Wednesday’s Dynamite, but it’s unconfirmed if they are officially suspended.
Meltzer said he also believes the others involved in the fight will also not be brought to Buffalo.
Tony Khan has remained uncharacteristically silent on social media since midway through the pay-per-view event.
Currently announced for AEW Dynamite, MJF will speak as well as a trios match between Death Triangle and Best Friends.
Also, the ROH Pure Championship will be on the line when Blackpool Combat Club’s Wheeler Yuta defends against Daniel Garcia.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans