WWE has reportedly made a huge change to a major planned segment on next week’s Raw 30 show.
On this week’s show, WWE announced a ‘Bloodline Acknowledgment Ceremony’ for the 30th anniversary of the show.
The segment was set to feature ‘every generation’ of the Bloodline, which included appearances from Rikishi, Afa, Sika, Samu and more.
However, per PWInsider, that segment will no longer be taking place as originally planned following last night’s SmackDown show.
Instead, following the events of last night’s show, Sami Zayn will be going before a Tribal Court for the ‘Trial of Sami Zayn’.
It is not known if the segment is still set to feature appearances from other Bloodline family members, but Rikishi has been announced for the show, so he likely will still make an appearance.
On SmackDown, Reigns and Zayn again butted heads over Sami’s role in the Bloodline, leading to him being ejected from Roman’s locker room.
You can catch up with all the Bloodline drama from last night here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- AEW Star Shares Future Plans After Announcing Departure From Company
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Star Triple H Brought Back Shares How Long He Was Under Contract Before Return
- Rey Mysterio Reveals In-Ring Future