It sounds like there could be a big change to be made to the lineup for the July 1 WWE Money in the Bank event in London.
As of now, all six participants in the men’s ladder match are confirmed, while five of the six in the women’s are confirmed.
However, the current lineups might not be exactly the same by the time the event comes around.
WRKD Wrestling has shared some notes on creative plans for tonight’s June 16 episode of SmackDown, which includes:
Someone may lose their MITB spot next week
As of now, the six men qualified are Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, Butch, Santos Escobar, LA Knight and Damian Priest.
For the women, it’s Bayley, IYO SKY, Zelina Vega, Zoey Stark, Becky Lynch, and another qualifier.
If you were going to pick someone who would be taken out of the match for a storyline reason, the candidates would probably be Ricochet or Nakamura, as they’ve been embroiled with Bronson Reed who might end up beating one of them and replacing them.
Of course, we’ll keep you updated on who it is and the reason for it when that information comes to light.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared