It seems like women’s Royal Rumble match winner Charlotte Flair will be choosing the NXT Women’s Championship for a match at WrestleMania 36 in April.
While the current NXT Women’s Champion is Rhea Ripley, the Australian has a title defence this weekend at NXT TakeOver: Portland against Bianca Belair. Therefore, it is unclear as to which woman Charlotte will be facing at WrestleMania.
Speaking of NXT TakeOver: Portland, it has been reported by PWInsider that Charlotte Flair will be in attendance to build to her NXT Women’s Championship feud at WrestleMania.
The current plan for this Sunday’s WWE NXT Takeover: Portland is for Charlotte Flair to be in attendance to further her storyline with Rhea Ripley leading into WrestleMania 36.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Charlotte on NXT tomorrow night where she could announce that she will be at NXT TakeOver: Portland on Sunday. It could be a good way to get more people to tune in to the show.
Regarding the Charlotte vs. Rhea Ripley/Bianca Belair feud, the reason that it is being booked by WWE has seemingly been revealed. To find out why, click here.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans