Over the past few weeks, Robert Stone has tried his best to recruit some of NXT’s top stars to his “brand”, and has come out of it with just one client. Aliyah.
Not perhaps what he would have wanted, and after failing to secure former NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley to his brand, things were looking desperate.
However, Stone has taken to Twitter to announce he will be unveiling a “huge new signing” on tonight’s episode of NXT.
My secretary Harriet just sent the paperwork over for my HUGE new signing I’ll be revealing tomorrow on @WWENXT baby. Can ya feel it??? The #RobertStoneBrand is on the rise. I know it. @WWE_Aliyah knows it. The @USA_Network knows it.
— #RobertStoneBrand (@RobertStoneWWE) July 7, 2020
Aliyah responded, possibly teasing some tension between the pair.
i kno I’m the only one u need ..
— BOUJEÉ Aliyah (@WWE_Aliyah) July 7, 2020
There haven’t been too many clues as to who this new client will be, but given Stone’s recent poor record of getting people to sign on, it could well be in the Aliyah level, rather than the Rhea Ripley level stars.
Who do you think the new signing is going to be? Let us know in the comments.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star
- AEW Pitching Creative For Star Rumoured To Be Leaving
- AEW Star Helped Produce Incredible Kenny Omega Vs. El Hijo Del Vikingo Dream Match
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since