A huge NXT UK Championship rematch has been announced for two weeks time, featuring one of WALTER’s toughest challengers.
On July 22, Ilja Dragunov will receive another shot at NXT UK’s top title. This match was announced on the July 8 episode of NXT UK by Sid Scala. On next week’s show, a press conference will be held ahead of the title match.
Promoting the match, NXT UK tweeted:
You have 14 days to prepare.
— NXT UK (@NXTUK) July 8, 2021
In October last year, Dragunov challenged WALTER for the NXT UK Championship in a match many fans considered the best of 2020.
Since the physical bout, Dragunov has been more aggressive in the ring on the road to another title shot. He now has a change to end WALTER’s over-800 day reign with the gold.
Also on the July 8 episode of NXT UK, Bea Priestley made her WWE debut as Blair Davenport. She defeated Laura Di Matteo in an impressive showing.
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?