John Cena has been announced for the Super SmackDown show in Madison Square Garden.
WWE made the announcement earlier today on their website. Here is the official statement:
You can see 16-time World Champion John Cena when the blue brand returns to The World’s Most Famous Arena on Friday, Sept. 10!
John Cena will be on hand when the top stars of SmackDown and Raw compete in a Supershow at Madison Square Garden.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of the action when WWE makes its highly anticipated return to New York City for Friday Night SmackDown, broadcasting live Friday, Sept. 10, on FOX at 8/7 C. The epic event will also feature Universal Champion Roman Reigns, SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos, Intercontinental Champion Apollo Crews, Edge, Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins, Big E, Kevin Owens and more.
There has been some talk of when John Cena might leave WWE again after SummerSlam. Whether he will remain on-screen during this time in unknown but he will at least be at the show as late as September 10.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023