A huge match at TakeOver: In Your House for the NXT Championship was announced during tonight’s episode of NXT on the USA Network.
Adam Cole will again defend the title against Velveteen Dream, but this time it’ll be in a ‘special location’, so we could be in store for another cinematic-style affair.
Cole had demanded a negotiation with GM William Regal, during which he essentially demanded for Dream to be fired from NXT so he never had to see him again.
Regal disagreed with this and booked the match, just a few weeks after Dream unsuccessfully challenged Cole for the strap on NXT TV.
If it does end up being cinematic, it could be a hit, especially given what we know about Velveteen Dream and his character. There’s also the possibility of his new ally, if we can call him that, Dexter Lumis, getting involved.
TakeOver: In Your House will stream on Sunday, June 7 on the WWE Network.
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022
- CM Punk “S**t The Bed” Putting AEW Into “Freefall” Claims WWE Hall of Famer
- Real Reason Why Roman Reigns Didn’t Have Red Gear For Survivor Series WarGames
- Former WWE Star Criticizes Aspect Of AEW TV For Being ‘A Bit Much’
- Details On New WWE Tryout This Week
- Triple H Reveals Scrapped Plans For Celebrity Appearance At Survivor Series