A recent report has provided an interesting update surrounding ticket sales for SummerSlam on August 21.
SummerSlam tickets became available for purchase earlier this week. It has now been reported that most of the seats for The Biggest Party of the Summer have been claimed.
As per Dave Meltzer on the recent episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, WWE has sold roughly 36,000 – 37,000 tickets. The “current capacity” for SummerSlam on Ticketmaster is 41,661, meaning in theory, only around 5000 tickets remain.
With approximately 25,000 fans attending each individual night of WrestleMania 37, SummerSlam will have a significantly bigger crowd than both respective WrestleMania 37 shows.
Another report has stated that WWE plan to fill the Allegiant Stadium to 50-60% capacity, but could open up more seats if there was demand for them.
Stephanie McMahon has guaranteed fans that The Biggest Party of the Summer will feature “a lot of surprises“. Reports indicate that John Cena will return to wrestle Roman Reigns at SummerSlam.
Ahead of this potential match, Reigns has warned Cena not to come back to his ring.
This Sunday, Bobby Lashley puts his WWE Championship on the line against Drew McIntyre inside Hell in a Cell. Lashley has names a number of potential opponents he’d consider doing battle with in August.
Via Wrestling Inc.
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024
- The Rock Sends Message To Cody Rhodes & His ‘Little Girlfriend’ Seth Rollins Ahead Of WWE Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite