WWE has announced a huge women’s tag team match for tomorrow night’s (March 28) ‘WrestleMania Raw’ special episode of Raw.
WWE has announced that Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch will team up with SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair to face their respective WrestleMania challengers, Bianca Belair and Ronda Rousey.
Also set for tomorrow’s show is a face-to-face encounter between Universal Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar.
The currently announced line up for the show is as followed:
- Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns face-to-face
- Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair vs. Bianca Belair & Ronda Rousey
- The Miz vs. Rey Mysterio
- Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos
- Sasha Banks, Naomi, Rhea Ripley & Liv Morgan vs. Queen Zelina, Carmella, Natalya & Shayna Baszler
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Tony Khan Courting Goldberg For AEW All In?